Cost of living in Limerick, Ireland compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 324 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 23, 2017.
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Limerick (Ireland) is 37% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,049 in Limerick to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,500 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Alexandria costs E£ 500 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hsinchu City costs 100 NT$ (7 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Lahore costs ₨100 (13 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Montevideo costs $U6,500 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 549 Kč (22 minutes ago)