Cost of living in Limerick, Ireland compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 285 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2018.
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
Cost of living in Limerick (Ireland) is 40% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,372 in Limerick to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,700 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tlaquepaque costs Mex$ 355,990 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Szczecin costs 16 zł (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €80 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Indore costs ₨500 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Córdoba costs ARS $4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amman costs Dinar 29 (about 1 hour ago)