Cost of living in Limassol, Cyprus compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 354 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2017.
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Limassol (Cyprus) is 6% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,168 in Limassol to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bridgetown costs 60 Bds$ (4 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Savannah, Georgia costs $1,500 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$1.00 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bergen costs kr 140 (31 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Jakarta costs Rp 524,000,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Johannesburg costs R 500 (about 1 hour ago)