Cost of living in Limassol, Cyprus compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 319 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2017.
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Limassol (Cyprus) is 9% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €1,852 in Limassol to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,700 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sydney costs AU$23,987 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cape Town costs R 5,758 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Columbus, Ohio costs $15 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Jerusalem costs 0.75 ₪ (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $2,033 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 100 zł (31 minutes ago)