Cost of living in Limassol, Cyprus compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 426 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017.
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Limassol (Cyprus) is 5% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,284 in Limassol to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jakarta costs Rp 80,000,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Santiago costs CH$1,480 (32 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 3,336 (38 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Istanbul costs 85,000TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in San Jose, California costs $18 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Surat costs ₨0.72 (about 1 hour ago)