Cost of living in Lima, Peru compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,694 prices entered by 193 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.26282 EUR / PEN
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lima (Peru) is 4% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,700 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €1,631 (S/. 6,204) in Lima.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 110 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Reno, Nevada costs $0.92 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 85TL (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Catania costs €650 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amman costs Dinar 55 (35 minutes ago)
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Gijón costs €2.49 (41 minutes ago)