Cost of living in Liege, Belgium compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 54 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 31, 2017.
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Liege (Belgium) is 26% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €1,890 in Liege to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,500 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in New York City costs $121 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $40 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São José dos Campos costs R$ 20 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Nairobi costs Shilling35,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Seoul costs ₩4,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $55 (about 1 hour ago)