Cost of living comparison between Libreville, Gabon and Algeciras, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00152 EUR / XAF
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Libreville (Gabon) is 104% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €6,367 (4,175,603 Franc) in Libreville to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Kelowna costs C$0.00 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $10 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belfast costs £8 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Birmingham, Alabama costs $150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Lisbon costs €300,000 (about 2 hours ago)