Cost of living in Lexington, Kentucky, United States compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 429 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.816 EUR / USD
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lexington, Kentucky (United States) is about the same as in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €1,535 ($1,882) in Lexington, Kentucky to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,500 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vancouver costs C$2.75 (3 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Leeds costs £359 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$30,495 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rome costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in İzmir costs 1,000TL (about 1 hour ago)