Cost of living in Lexington, Kentucky, United States compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 300 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.848 EUR / USD
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lexington, Kentucky (United States) is 8% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €1,621 ($1,912) in Lexington, Kentucky to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,500 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in San Luis Obispo, California costs $50 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Panama City costs 13 B/. (8 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Corfu costs €68 (18 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Colombo costs 1,100 ₨ (41 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kofu costs ¥350 (about 1 hour ago)