Cost of living in Lexington, Kentucky, United States compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 371 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.849 EUR / USD
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lexington, Kentucky (United States) is 10% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €1,760 ($2,073) in Lexington, Kentucky to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,600 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Bauru costs R$ 7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $2,541 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$155 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brasília costs R$ 100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in São Luís costs R$ 1,300 (about 2 hours ago)