Cost of living in Lexington, Kentucky, United States compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 247 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.934 EUR / USD
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lexington, Kentucky (United States) is 18% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,690 ($3,951) in Lexington, Kentucky to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangkok costs 15 ฿ (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zagreb costs 60 kn (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Limassol costs €1.50 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kingston upon Hull costs £650 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Novosibirsk costs руб 60 (about 1 hour ago)