Cost of living in Leuven, Belgium compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 246 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2017.
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Leuven (Belgium) is 28% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,842 in Leuven to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Tokyo costs ¥10,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Ho Chi Minh City costs 60,000 ₫ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Surat costs ₨31 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Calgary costs C$35 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Los Angeles, California costs $35 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨600 (about 3 hours ago)