Cost of living in Les Abymes, Guadeloupe compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 49 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2017.
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Les Abymes (Guadeloupe) is 22% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,647 in Les Abymes to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Scottsdale, Arizona costs $150 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 10,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Chişinău costs 6,000 Leu (16 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Long Beach, California costs $9 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kollam costs ₨150 (36 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €300 (about 1 hour ago)