Cost of living in Lelystad, Netherlands compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 49 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2017.
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lelystad (Netherlands) is 58% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,687 in Lelystad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,700 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 4,420 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $126 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Newark, New Jersey costs $2,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Karachi costs ₨30 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jaipur costs ₨216,542,000,000 (44 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Zurich costs CHF 17 (about 1 hour ago)