Cost of living in Leipzig, Germany compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 157 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2017.
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Leipzig (Germany) is 11% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,471 in Leipzig to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Boston, Massachusetts costs $20 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montería costs COL$1,900,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,230 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Manizales costs COL$80,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Caracas costs Bs 6,000 (41 minutes ago)