Cost of living in Leipzig, Germany compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 169 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2017.
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Leipzig (Germany) is 11% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,341 in Leipzig to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 150TL (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chomutov costs 120 Kč (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 5,000TL (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,400 (13 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $149 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Los Angeles, California costs $30 (33 minutes ago)