Cost of living in Leicester, United Kingdom compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 373 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.095 EUR / GBP
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Leicester (United Kingdom) is 15% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €1,955 (£1,786) in Leicester to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,700 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Kursk costs руб 600 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Aguadilla costs $1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Manchester costs £0.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Cape Town costs R 15 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bucharest costs 1.30 lei (about 2 hours ago)