Cost of living in Legnica, Poland compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.23664 EUR / PLN
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Legnica (Poland) is 31% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €2,248 (9,501 zł) in Legnica.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Rennes costs €200 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Amman costs Dinar 12 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bishkek costs 200 som (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £20 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Yambol costs 200 лв (30 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Bilbao costs €12 (30 minutes ago)