Cost of living in Legnica, Poland compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 05, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.23691 EUR / PLN
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
Cost of living in Legnica (Poland) is 29% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,500 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €1,058 (4,467 zł) in Legnica.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bern costs CHF 4.20 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago costs CH$720 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tauranga costs NZ$9 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kolkata costs ₨200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $12 (about 3 hours ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Dhaka costs Taka 1,500 (about 4 hours ago)