Cost of living in Legaspi Port, Philippines compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01610 EUR / PHP
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
Cost of living in Legaspi Port (Philippines) is 10% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,400 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €1,261 (Php78,332) in Legaspi Port.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Hamburg costs €400 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 10,165 (24 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Baku costs 500 ман (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lviv costs 180₴ (36 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Ismaïlia costs E£ 35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in The Hague costs €508 (about 1 hour ago)