Cost of living in Legaspi Port, Philippines compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 50 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01898 EUR / PHP
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Legaspi Port (Philippines) is 7% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €2,896 (Php152,552) in Legaspi Port.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (26 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Istanbul costs 10TL (40 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Budva costs €3.75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Khulna costs Taka 30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €1,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Hasselt costs €1.20 (about 2 hours ago)