Cost of living in Leeuwarden, Netherlands compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 60 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2017.
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Leeuwarden (Netherlands) is 58% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,744 in Leeuwarden to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bujumbura costs 3,000,000 Franc (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php8,000 (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.70 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 900,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Parma costs €700 (about 1 hour ago)