Cost of living in Leeuwarden, Netherlands compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 68 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 05, 2017.
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Leeuwarden (Netherlands) is 46% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,197 in Leeuwarden to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,500 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Caracas costs Bs 3,000 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Midland, Texas costs $0.63 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Brisbane costs AU$0.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Daegu costs ₩75,000 (about 1 hour ago)