Cost of living in Leeuwarden, Netherlands compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 60 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2017.
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Leeuwarden (Netherlands) is 58% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,753 in Leeuwarden to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Ottawa costs C$114 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Islamabad costs ₨1,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Beirut costs 700,000 L£ (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Brisbane costs AU$5.40 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$15,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Acapulco costs Mex$ 38,700 (about 1 hour ago)