Cost of living in Leeds, United Kingdom compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 406 prices entered by 64 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.185 EUR / GBP
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Leeds (United Kingdom) is 68% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €5,249 (£4,431) in Leeds to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nashville, Tennessee costs $100 (10 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Washington D.C. costs $9 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucaramanga costs COL$9,000 (17 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Santiago costs CH$1,500 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £1,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €35 (about 1 hour ago)