Cost of living in Le Mans, France compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 51 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 16, 2017.
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Le Mans (France) is 39% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,230 in Le Mans to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,600 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in Pamplona costs €404 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 10 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Västerås costs 11 kr (23 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Daegu costs ₩16,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €800 (42 minutes ago)