Cost of living in Le Mans, France compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2016.
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Le Mans (France) is 41% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,227 in Le Mans to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $149 (1 minute ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Los Angeles, California costs $30 (14 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Birmingham costs £994 (34 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kampala costs 66,678 Shilling (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Southampton costs £5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in Bristol costs £0.62 (about 1 hour ago)