Cost of living in Lausanne, Switzerland compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 79%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 264 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.939 EUR / CHF
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lausanne (Switzerland) is 111% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €6,581 (CHF 7,008) in Lausanne to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €39 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.45 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Accra costs GH₵150 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cardiff costs £12 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Pretoria costs R 80 (about 1 hour ago)