Cost of living in Lausanne, Switzerland compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 69%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 356 prices entered by 51 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.862 EUR / CHF
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lausanne (Switzerland) is 92% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,267 (CHF 3,790) in Lausanne to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,700 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kingston costs J$500 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Shanghai costs 元736 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Karachi costs ₨50,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kampala costs 70,000 Shilling (32 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Nador costs 50 Dirham (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Serena costs CH$4,000 (about 1 hour ago)