Cost of living comparison between Lausanne, Switzerland and Algeciras, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 204 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.923 EUR / CHF
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lausanne (Switzerland) is 105% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €6,662 (CHF 7,214) in Lausanne to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Austin, Texas costs $6,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨31 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dublin costs €12 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Raipur costs ₨2,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Harare costs $1,400 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Louisville, Kentucky costs $53 (43 minutes ago)