Cost of living in Latina, Italy compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 09, 2017.
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
Cost of living in Latina (Italy) is 22% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €1,953 in Latina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,600 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Mumbai costs ₨300 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €50 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Myitkyina costs 3,000 Kyat (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Panama City costs 9 B/. (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Utrecht costs €1,500 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Ufa costs руб 40 (38 minutes ago)