Cost of living in Latina, Italy compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 09, 2016.
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Latina (Italy) is 22% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,954 in Latina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Zurich costs CHF 340 (less than a minute ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Jeddah costs ﷼ 10 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Visakhapatnam costs ₨300 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $23,046 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €35 (42 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Athens costs €7 (about 1 hour ago)