Cost of living in Latacunga, Ecuador compared to Algeciras, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.816 EUR / USD
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
Cost of living in Latacunga (Ecuador) is 23% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,400 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €1,076 ($1,319) in Latacunga.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Phoenix, Arizona costs $97 (8 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Monterrey costs Mex$ 53 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brasília costs R$ 4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melbourne costs AU$18 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Cheboksary costs руб 45 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,500 (about 2 hours ago)