Cost of living in Las Tablas, Panama compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 21 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.850 EUR / PAB
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Las Tablas (Panama) is 17% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,600 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €1,333 (1,568 B/.) in Las Tablas.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 200 (2 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Atlanta, Georgia costs $650 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 4,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Geneva costs CHF 150 (23 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $10 (23 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $7 (24 minutes ago)