Cost of living in Las Tablas, Panama compared to Algeciras, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.925 EUR / PAB
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Las Tablas (Panama) is about the same as in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €2,897 (3,132 B/.) in Las Tablas.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bujumbura costs 3,000,000 Franc (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php8,000 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.70 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 900,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Parma costs €700 (about 1 hour ago)