Cost of living in Las Tablas, Panama compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 21 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.815 EUR / PAB
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
Cost of living in Las Tablas (Panama) is 18% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,800 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €1,482 (1,819 B/.) in Las Tablas.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania costs $15 (6 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$989 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $1,070 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 250 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Leicester costs £15 (33 minutes ago)