Cost of living in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria, Spain compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 106 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 12, 2017.
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria (Spain) is 9% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,403 in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Compiegne costs €2.00 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Anápolis costs R$ 100 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Maceió costs R$ 0.90 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Gothenburg costs 8,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Oshawa costs C$1,720 (about 1 hour ago)