Cost of living in Larisa, Greece compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2017.
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Larisa (Greece) is 12% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €1,676 in Larisa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,500 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Athens costs €15,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Rome costs €30 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £50 (27 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Chandigarh costs ₨35,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Mysore costs ₨300 (35 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lahore costs ₨400 (44 minutes ago)