Cost of living in Larisa, Greece compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 12, 2018.
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
Cost of living in Larisa (Greece) is 11% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €1,659 in Larisa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,500 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kazan' costs руб 100 (4 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $4,300 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Austin, Texas costs $1.25 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portsmouth costs £4.00 (41 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Mobile, Alabama costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 30 lei (about 1 hour ago)