Cost of living in Larisa, Greece compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 92 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 28, 2017.
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Larisa (Greece) is 13% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,688 in Larisa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Cayenne costs €1.50 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riyadh costs ﷼ 30 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 2,500 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$45,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Kaunas costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)