Cost of living in Lappeenranta, Finland compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 49 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2017.
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lappeenranta (Finland) is 40% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,373 in Lappeenranta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $2,643 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $60 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belém costs R$ 15 (17 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Ankara costs 5.00TL (36 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Joinville costs R$ 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500g of rice in Beijing costs 元100 (about 2 hours ago)