Cost of living in Lappeenranta, Finland compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2016.
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lappeenranta (Finland) is 40% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,540 in Lappeenranta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 4,828 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 22TL (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 35 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nottingham costs £12 (20 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £1,488 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nice costs €30 (32 minutes ago)