Cost of living in Lanzhou, China compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13320 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lanzhou (China) is 18% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €2,673 (元20,067) in Lanzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Islamabad costs ₨150 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php1,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr20,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dhaka costs Taka 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Birmingham costs £16 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Los Angeles, California costs $17 (about 2 hours ago)