Cost of living in Lanzhou, China compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 59 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.12697 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lanzhou (China) is 19% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,800 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €1,463 (元11,520) in Lanzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in San Francisco, California costs $5,782 (26 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Melbourne costs AU$1,525 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 250 (37 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Long Beach, California costs $159 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,450 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oslo costs kr 30,000 (about 1 hour ago)