Cost of living in Lahti, Finland compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 20, 2018.
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lahti (Finland) is 45% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,178 in Lahti to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,500 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 110 (1 minute ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Reno, Nevada costs $0.92 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 85TL (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Catania costs €650 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amman costs Dinar 55 (35 minutes ago)
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Gijón costs €2.49 (42 minutes ago)