Cost of living in Lahti, Finland compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 52 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2017.
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lahti (Finland) is 43% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,285 in Lahti to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,600 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madras costs ₨1.00 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Luxembourg costs €2,100 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Coimbatore costs ₨170 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dubai costs Dirham 40 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Madrid costs €1.20 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php14,000 (22 minutes ago)