Cost of living in Lahti, Finland compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 65 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2016.
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lahti (Finland) is 45% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,706 in Lahti to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Darwin costs AU$5.00 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Paz costs $b20 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Phuket costs 35 ฿ (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mainz costs €12 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tomsk costs руб 14,000 (about 1 hour ago)