Cost of living in Lagos, Nigeria compared to Algeciras, Spain
WARNING! Lagos has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Lagos.
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 649 prices entered by 63 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00296 EUR / NGN *
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lagos (Nigeria) is 25% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €2,243 (757,843 ₦) in Lagos.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Rotterdam costs €21,990 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €35 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portsmouth costs £7 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Swansea costs £2,523 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in İzmit costs 2.00TL (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kampala costs 1,000 Shilling (about 1 hour ago)