Cost of living in Lagos, Nigeria compared to Algeciras, Spain
WARNING! Lagos has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Lagos.
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 852 prices entered by 67 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00278 EUR / NGN *
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lagos (Nigeria) is 30% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,500 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €1,055 (379,308 ₦) in Lagos.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Indore costs ₨5.63 (13 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), weekly for 1 person in 1 room (45m2) in Portsmouth costs £1,720 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,600,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Castellón de la Plana costs €199 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 1.00 (about 1 hour ago)