Cost of living in Lagos, Nigeria compared to Algeciras, Spain
WARNING! Lagos has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Lagos.
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 871 prices entered by 81 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00239 EUR / NGN *
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lagos (Nigeria) is 37% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,600 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €1,004 (420,647 ₦) in Lagos.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Glasgow costs £2,099 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $1,400 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vereeniging costs R 540 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bratislava costs €20 (24 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Ahmedabad costs ₨60 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 600 (about 1 hour ago)