Cost of living in Lagos, Nigeria compared to Algeciras, Spain
WARNING! Lagos has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Lagos.
|Personal Care||- 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 978 prices entered by 71 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00233 EUR / NGN *
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lagos (Nigeria) is 39% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,500 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €914 (393,081 ₦) in Lagos.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 100 kr (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tijuana costs Mex$ 150 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €54 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Muscat costs ﷼ 1.000 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Goiânia costs R$ 180 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Suva costs 2,000 FJ$ (31 minutes ago)