Cost of living in Lagos, Nigeria compared to Algeciras, Spain
WARNING! Lagos has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Lagos.
|Personal Care||- 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 599 prices entered by 65 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00295 EUR / NGN *
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lagos (Nigeria) is 26% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €2,208 (749,773 ₦) in Lagos.
Recent Prices Added
- 32 oz of rice in Albany, New York costs $33 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 16,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $60 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cleveland, Ohio costs $1,423 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oporto costs €8 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,000 (39 minutes ago)