Cost of living in Lagos, Nigeria compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 840 prices entered by 77 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00224 EUR / NGN
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lagos (Nigeria) is 40% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,500 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €894 (398,797 ₦) in Lagos.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr16,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Columbus, Ohio costs $40 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €54 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$150 (about 1 hour ago)