Cost of living in Lagos, Nigeria compared to Algeciras, Spain
WARNING! Lagos has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Lagos.
|Personal Care||- 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 601 prices entered by 64 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00298 EUR / NGN *
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lagos (Nigeria) is 26% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €2,418 (811,612 ₦) in Lagos.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €1,300 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oxford costs £3.00 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 85 Ft (36 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Lucca costs €500 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Montpellier costs €7 (about 1 hour ago)