Cost of living in Lafayette, Louisiana, United States compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 74 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.822 EUR / USD
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lafayette, Louisiana (United States) is 22% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €1,959 ($2,383) in Lafayette, Louisiana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,600 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- Microwave 800/900 watt (bosch, panasonic, lg, sharp, or equivalent brands) in Nantes costs €139 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hamburg costs €40 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manado costs Rp 35,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Florence costs €430 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sharjah costs Dirham 1,435 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Iowa City, Iowa costs $5.50 (39 minutes ago)