Cost of living in Lae, Papua New Guinea compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 52%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 126 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.26332 EUR / PGK
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lae (Papua New Guinea) is 15% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €1,848 (7,017 Kina) in Lae to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,600 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$50 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 79 zł (16 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Durban costs R 255,000 (36 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Florence costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zurich costs CHF 99 (about 1 hour ago)