Cost of living in Lae, Papua New Guinea compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 51%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 79 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.25819 EUR / PGK
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lae (Papua New Guinea) is 13% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €1,913 (7,410 Kina) in Lae to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,700 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €50 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Long Beach, California costs $45 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Seoul costs ₩30,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tokyo costs ¥220 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)