Cost of living in Lae, Papua New Guinea compared to Algeciras, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 52 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.29857 EUR / PGK
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lae (Papua New Guinea) is about the same as in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €3,027 (10,138 Kina) in Lae.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €1,000 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Hasselt costs €1.20 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 3,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Wellington costs NZ$229 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pereira costs COL$11,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Winnipeg costs C$35 (about 1 hour ago)