Cost of living in La Serena, Chile compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 122 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00140 EUR / CLP
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in La Serena (Chile) is 11% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,456 (CH$2,462,134) in La Serena to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Tangier costs 10 Dirham (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edinburgh costs £30 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durban costs R 100 (20 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Tokyo costs ¥19,999 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madras costs ₨0.60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$2,795 (about 1 hour ago)