Cost of living in La Serena, Chile compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 122 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00141 EUR / CLP
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in La Serena (Chile) is 11% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,458 (CH$2,460,628) in La Serena to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Hyderabad costs ₨25,413 (3 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bloemfontein costs R 30,100 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dubai costs Dirham 120 (40 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Seoul costs ₩250,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$300 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Londrina costs R$ 2.50 (about 3 hours ago)