Cost of living in La Serena, Chile compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 159 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00136 EUR / CLP
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in La Serena (Chile) is 6% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €1,801 (CH$1,323,715) in La Serena to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,700 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boa Vista costs R$ 70 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Buenos Aires costs ARS $30 (26 minutes ago)
- 250 g of local cheese in Singapore costs SGD $155,554 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Montreal costs C$618 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Barcelona costs €300 (about 2 hours ago)