Cost of living in La Rioja, Argentina compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 55%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 51 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04958 EUR / ARS
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in La Rioja (Argentina) is 57% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,700 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €730 (ARS $14,718) in La Rioja.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Akron, Ohio costs $3.00 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $64,040 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Sydney costs AU$10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Mashhad costs ﷼ 3,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cape Town costs R 2,459 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in New Haven, Connecticut costs $4.67 (about 3 hours ago)