Cost of living in La Rioja, Argentina compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 52%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 38 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04037 EUR / ARS
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
Cost of living in La Rioja (Argentina) is 52% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,500 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €723 (ARS $17,911) in La Rioja.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,500 (3 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Coventry costs £1,613 (22 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Vienna costs €30 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nicosia costs €800 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php200 (about 1 hour ago)