Cost of living in La Rioja, Argentina compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 54%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 49 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 14, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.06105 EUR / ARS
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in La Rioja (Argentina) is 55% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €1,338 (ARS $21,912) in La Rioja.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Alto Barinas costs Bs 15,000 (1 minute ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Manchester costs £0.10 (17 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Montclair, New Jersey costs $22,025 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gothenburg costs 100 kr (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Taipei costs 399 NT$ (41 minutes ago)