Cost of living in La Paz, Bolivia compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 363 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13562 EUR / BOB
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in La Paz (Bolivia) is 10% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €2,820 ($b20,795) in La Paz.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Grand Rapids costs $12 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Modesto, California costs $30 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,830 (9 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Fort Worth, Texas costs $2.98 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bogotá costs COL$120,000 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Tokyo costs ¥66 (36 minutes ago)