Cost of living in La Paz, Bolivia compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 363 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13414 EUR / BOB
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in La Paz (Bolivia) is 11% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €2,766 ($b20,619) in La Paz.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 400 (3 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Belfast costs £21,505 (13 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Saint Petersburg costs руб 10,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$430 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 300 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £25 (about 1 hour ago)