Cost of living in La Paz, Bolivia compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 274 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.11841 EUR / BOB
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
Cost of living in La Paz (Bolivia) is 27% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,700 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €1,249 ($b10,544) in La Paz.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Taichung City costs 6,000 NT$ (10 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Aracaju costs R$ 150 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $1,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Natal costs R$ 2,899 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Valladolid costs €1.40 (about 1 hour ago)