Cost of living in La Paz, Bolivia compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 373 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13475 EUR / BOB
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in La Paz (Bolivia) is 10% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €2,913 ($b21,620) in La Paz.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mississauga costs C$80 (less than a minute ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php8,600 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boston, Massachusetts costs $15 (6 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Mérida costs Mex$ 40 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Providence, Rhode Island costs $1.50 (12 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Nice costs €0.00 (24 minutes ago)