Cost of living in La Libertad, Ecuador compared to Algeciras, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.867 EUR / USD
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in La Libertad (Ecuador) is 5% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,600 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €1,513 ($1,745) in La Libertad.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Warsaw costs 16 zł (5 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kolkata costs ₨0.50 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Antalya costs 2.00TL (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 113 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Juan costs $30 (39 minutes ago)