Cost of living in Kuwait City, Kuwait compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 745 prices entered by 148 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.048 EUR / KWD
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kuwait City (Kuwait) is 64% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €5,131 (Dinar 1,683) in Kuwait City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $196 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 50 (4 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$3,010 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $1,830 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Birmingham costs £149 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Reykjavik costs 11,300 kr (about 3 hours ago)