Cost of living in Kuwait City, Kuwait compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 855 prices entered by 176 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.837 EUR / KWD
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kuwait City (Kuwait) is 52% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,286 (Dinar 806) in Kuwait City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,500 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Medellín costs COL$12,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Moncton costs C$430 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $500 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨30,495 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chemnitz costs €100 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Polokwane costs R 40 (19 minutes ago)