Cost of living in Kuwait City, Kuwait compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 805 prices entered by 158 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.953 EUR / KWD
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kuwait City (Kuwait) is 61% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,843 (Dinar 1,640) in Kuwait City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sacramento, California costs $150 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Florianopolis costs R$ 237 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Turin costs €40 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lyon costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Coventry costs £3,655 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨10,165 (about 1 hour ago)