Cost of living in Kuwait City, Kuwait compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 771 prices entered by 154 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.028 EUR / KWD
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kuwait City (Kuwait) is 67% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €5,441 (Dinar 1,797) in Kuwait City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 200,000 Ft (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vlorë costs 40 Lek (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caen costs €12 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $50 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.90 (27 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in London costs £149 (27 minutes ago)