Cost of living in Kumasi, Ghana compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 52 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.19444 EUR / GHS
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kumasi (Ghana) is 32% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,600 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €1,084 (GH₵5,577) in Kumasi.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Atlanta, Georgia costs $14 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Frankfurt am Main costs €40 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuwait City costs Dinar 17 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $1,525 (25 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Glasgow costs £0.00 (42 minutes ago)