Cost of living in Kumamoto, Japan compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 54 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00819 EUR / JPY
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kumamoto (Japan) is 7% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,356 (¥409,688) in Kumamoto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$50,825 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Austin, Texas costs $1.50 (3 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sao Jose do Rio Preto costs R$ 73,800 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cleveland, Ohio costs $2.50 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durham, North Carolina costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belfast costs £13 (about 1 hour ago)