Cost of living in Kumamoto, Japan compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 110 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00838 EUR / JPY
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kumamoto (Japan) is 41% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,410 (¥526,028) in Kumamoto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barcelona costs €20 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨16,532 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kathmandu costs ₨ 103 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $60 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ürümqi costs 元60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Leuven costs €100 (about 1 hour ago)