Cost of living in Kumamoto, Japan compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 111 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00835 EUR / JPY
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kumamoto (Japan) is 41% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,408 (¥527,681) in Kumamoto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Recife costs R$ 120 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jerusalem costs 55 ₪ (8 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Rousse costs 400 лв (25 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Tomsk costs руб 66 (25 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Chiang Mai costs 7,031 ฿ (42 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in London costs £0.17 (about 1 hour ago)