Cost of living in Kumamoto, Japan compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00735 EUR / JPY
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kumamoto (Japan) is 30% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €1,954 (¥265,731) in Kumamoto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,500 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kowloon costs HK$16 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edinburgh costs £26 (8 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Erie, Pennsylvania costs $18 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Southend-on-Sea costs £80 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$82 (about 1 hour ago)