Cost of living in Kuching, Malaysia compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 139 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.20238 EUR / MYR
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kuching (Malaysia) is 23% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,600 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €1,233 (RM6,093) in Kuching.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Tyler, Texas costs $0.77 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Cairo costs E£ 5.00 (13 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$3,870 (18 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Shanghai costs 元6,832 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Qingdao costs 元800 (22 minutes ago)