Cost of living in Kuching, Malaysia compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 122 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.20963 EUR / MYR
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kuching (Malaysia) is 26% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €1,890 (RM9,015) in Kuching to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,500 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kigali costs 3,000 Franc (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $1,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pachuca costs Mex$ 40 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €1,400 (41 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Belfast costs £2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 800 Kč (about 2 hours ago)