Cost of living in Kuantan, Malaysia compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 64 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.21409 EUR / MYR
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kuantan (Malaysia) is 15% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €2,655 (RM12,401) in Kuantan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Scottsdale, Arizona costs $12 (3 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$7,396 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$370 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $589 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Castries, Saint Lucia costs EC$50 (23 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$15,717 (44 minutes ago)