Cost of living in Kuala Terengganu, Malaysia compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 53 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.21348 EUR / MYR
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kuala Terengganu (Malaysia) is 25% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €2,244 (RM10,510) in Kuala Terengganu.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php300 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 708 (8 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Sunderland costs £1,359 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €3.70 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $2,897 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valencia costs Bs 6,000 (about 1 hour ago)