Cost of living in Kuala Terengganu, Malaysia compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 15 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.20380 EUR / MYR
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kuala Terengganu (Malaysia) is 25% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,400 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €1,054 (RM5,171) in Kuala Terengganu.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £50 (16 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Chandigarh costs ₨35,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Mysore costs ₨300 (24 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lahore costs ₨400 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $1.59 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Doha costs 2,249 ﷼ (about 2 hours ago)