Cost of living in Kuala Terengganu, Malaysia compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.21409 EUR / MYR
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kuala Terengganu (Malaysia) is 25% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €2,249 (RM10,504) in Kuala Terengganu.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Helsinki costs €1,220 (4 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Trondheim costs kr 90 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tunis costs 900 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Madrid costs €200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jaipur costs ₨1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Gijón costs €7,000 (about 2 hours ago)