Cost of living in Kuala Terengganu, Malaysia compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 53 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.20859 EUR / MYR
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kuala Terengganu (Malaysia) is 26% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €2,316 (RM11,104) in Kuala Terengganu.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rome costs €1.50 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Houston, Texas costs $10 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)