Cost of living in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,966 prices entered by 317 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.19995 EUR / MYR
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia) is 32% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,500 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €1,013 (RM5,068) in Kuala Lumpur.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Poznan costs 3,200 zł (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Skopje costs 126 ден (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Yogyakarta costs Rp 100,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,970,060 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $14 (42 minutes ago)