Cost of living in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,828 prices entered by 350 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.21642 EUR / MYR
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia) is 28% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,500 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €1,073 (RM4,959) in Kuala Lumpur.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $8 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Athens costs €20 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨52,858 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Helsinki costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 1,800TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Manchester costs £77 (about 1 hour ago)