Cost of living in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,035 prices entered by 309 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.20859 EUR / MYR
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia) is 28% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €2,255 (RM10,812) in Kuala Lumpur.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in João Pessoa costs R$ 15 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 100 (22 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 8 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $40 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $2,033 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $1.00 (about 1 hour ago)