Cost of living in Kraljevo, Serbia compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 80 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00839 EUR / RSD
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kraljevo (Serbia) is 32% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,600 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €1,095 (130,618 Дин.) in Kraljevo.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 90 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Limassol costs €505 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨15,248 (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vienna costs €2.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €7 (about 1 hour ago)