Cost of living in Kraljevo, Serbia compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 64 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 13, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00810 EUR / RSD
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kraljevo (Serbia) is 31% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €2,247 (277,327 Дин.) in Kraljevo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Houston, Texas costs $2,500 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lipetsk costs руб 30,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Jacksonville, Florida costs $50 (19 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nassau costs B$2.15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Jakarta costs Rp 731,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kochi costs ₨1.80 (about 2 hours ago)