Cost of living in Kowloon, Hong Kong compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 47%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 81 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.10863 EUR / HKD
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kowloon (Hong Kong) is 98% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,168 (HK$29,160) in Kowloon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,600 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in The Hague costs €237 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Beijing costs 元18 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Blumenau costs R$ 1,200 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tawau costs RM2.10 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,236 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Brisbane costs AU$4.50 (about 1 hour ago)