Cost of living comparison between Kowloon, Hong Kong and Algeciras, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 50 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.12091 EUR / HKD
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kowloon (Hong Kong) is 119% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €6,585 (HK$54,464) in Kowloon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Detroit, Michigan costs $0.73 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $11 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$240 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Whitehorse costs C$0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩120,000 (about 1 hour ago)