Cost of living in Kotka, Finland compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 49 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2017.
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kotka (Finland) is 16% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €1,852 in Kotka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,600 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sacramento, California costs $80 (5 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Poole costs £344 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sheffield costs £600 (10 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mecca costs ﷼ 11,412 (15 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for one in Turin costs €20 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Aarhus costs kr0.50 (26 minutes ago)