Cost of living in Kota Kinabalu, Malaysia compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 171 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.20083 EUR / MYR
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kota Kinabalu (Malaysia) is 23% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,500 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €1,152 (RM5,739) in Kota Kinabalu.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Edmonton costs C$440 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jackson, Mississippi costs $13 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Galway costs €14 (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,000 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Belgrade costs 155 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Nashville, Tennessee costs $0.00 (about 1 hour ago)