Cost of living in Kota, India compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 93 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01429 EUR / INR
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kota (India) is 37% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €1,893 (₨132,479) in Kota.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Houston, Texas costs $75 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Providence, Rhode Island costs $1,271 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Recife costs R$ 25 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kabul costs 280,000 Afghani (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Accra costs GH₵30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $1,757 (about 1 hour ago)