Cost of living comparison between Kota, India and Algeciras, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 65 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01367 EUR / INR
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kota (India) is 21% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €2,462 (₨180,131) in Kota.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Almaty costs 50,000 KZT (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oporto costs €500 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Salvador costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in İzmit costs 400TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $116 (about 1 hour ago)