Cost of living in Kota Bharu, Malaysia compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.19786 EUR / MYR
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kota Bharu (Malaysia) is 23% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,700 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €1,301 (RM6,576) in Kota Bharu.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 100 kr (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tijuana costs Mex$ 150 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €54 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Muscat costs ﷼ 1.000 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Goiânia costs R$ 180 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Suva costs 2,000 FJ$ (31 minutes ago)