Cost of living in Kota Bharu, Malaysia compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.20083 EUR / MYR
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kota Bharu (Malaysia) is 24% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,600 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €1,223 (RM6,091) in Kota Bharu.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €50,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kuopio costs €50 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paris costs €17 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 328 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Budapest costs 3,500 Ft (42 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Yoshkar-Ola costs руб 800 (43 minutes ago)