Cost of living comparison between Kota Bharu, Malaysia and Algeciras, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 59 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.21947 EUR / MYR
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kota Bharu (Malaysia) is 17% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €2,582 (RM11,763) in Kota Bharu.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Amsterdam costs €15 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,750 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Vienna costs €0.05 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Verona costs €1.30 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Stuttgart costs €700 (about 1 hour ago)