Cost of living in Koszalin, Poland compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.23836 EUR / PLN
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Koszalin (Poland) is 12% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,366 (14,120 zł) in Koszalin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $2,236 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €35 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lausanne costs CHF 1,900 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Ulsan costs ₩3,500 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 1,500 (about 1 hour ago)