Cost of living in Koszalin, Poland compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 52 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.22860 EUR / PLN
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Koszalin (Poland) is 8% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,229 (14,126 zł) in Koszalin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 12 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Hamilton costs BD$8 (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bucaramanga costs COL$2,100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Erie, Pennsylvania costs $712 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rosario costs ARS $90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Rome costs €35 (about 2 hours ago)