Cost of living in Koszalin, Poland compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 53 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.22477 EUR / PLN
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Koszalin (Poland) is 6% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,298 (14,674 zł) in Koszalin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Port of Spain costs 12,198 TT$ (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Cairo costs E£ 900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in San Jose, California costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tallahassee, Florida costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $3,010 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩90,000 (about 2 hours ago)