Cost of living in Kostroma, Russia compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 74 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01655 EUR / RUB
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kostroma (Russia) is 32% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €2,044 (руб 123,478) in Kostroma.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$2,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 150TL (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Niterói costs R$ 80,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Atlanta, Georgia costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sulaymaniyah costs 30,000 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)