Cost of living in Kostroma, Russia compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01577 EUR / RUB
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kostroma (Russia) is 35% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €2,026 (руб 128,487) in Kostroma.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (less than a minute ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 25 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$560,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$69 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Saipan costs $2.00 (15 minutes ago)
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in Luton costs £0.91 (19 minutes ago)