Cost of living comparison between Koronadal, Philippines and Algeciras, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 49 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01907 EUR / PHP
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Koronadal (Philippines) is 28% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €2,242 (Php117,583) in Koronadal.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $102 (less than a minute ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Ridder costs 246 KZT (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in León costs Mex$ 150 (17 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sacramento, California costs $21,815 (18 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Springfield, Massachusetts costs $2.99 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $2,287 (about 1 hour ago)