Cost of living in Korçë, Albania compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 142 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00735 EUR / ALL
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Korçë (Albania) is 88% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €5,650 (768,397 Lek) in Korçë to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Curitiba costs R$ 3.70 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bilbao costs €12 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lucena City costs Php45 (21 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Regensburg costs €5.00 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kabul costs 800 Afghani (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Mysore costs ₨11,182 (about 1 hour ago)