Cost of living in Korçë, Albania compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 52 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00745 EUR / ALL
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Korçë (Albania) is 96% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €6,111 (820,457 Lek) in Korçë to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- 40′ flat screen tv in St. Louis, Missouri costs $275 (3 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Little Rock, Arkansas costs $100 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $45 (14 minutes ago)
- 250 g of local cheese in Budapest costs 4,600,000,000,000,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$4.50 (about 2 hours ago)