Cost of living in Konya, Turkey compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 164 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.20032 EUR / TRY
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
Cost of living in Konya (Turkey) is 45% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,700 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €940 (4,694TL) in Konya.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Edmonton costs C$97 (13 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Port Louis costs ₨1,500 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,118 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $25 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥4,500 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kingston upon Hull costs £1.00 (about 1 hour ago)