Cost of living in Konya, Turkey compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 143 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.25524 EUR / TRY
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Konya (Turkey) is 33% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €2,162 (8,470TL) in Konya.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bern costs CHF 79 (16 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Riyadh costs ﷼ 17 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Yekaterinburg costs руб 90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kathmandu costs ₨ 900 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Kuwait City costs Dinar 0.750 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Richmond, Virginia costs $752 (about 2 hours ago)